Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 44 of my 60 day handstand challenge

Hey everyone, I uploaded this video a couple days ago, but I just got around to posting it here.  Shoulder's still hurt so I'm taking a bit of time to let it heal before I do more handstands.  Other than that, ETS! Eat, Train, Sleep.





Speaking of eating, I took my girlfriend to Teatro's last night, a nice restaurant downtown Calgary, in the theatre district housed in the historic Dominion Bank Building built in 1911.  We started off with the calamari appetizer which was really fresh and tasty.  I usually like to have a soup to start too but they were serving cold pea soup that day and well, it was raining outside, a little chilly, and I wasn't feeling it.  For the main course I had the Lamb Terzetto which was delicious.  Served with sausage, sundried tomato gnocchi, mushrooms and rosmary jus, it was better than other lamb dishes I've tried.  I had the lamb dish at this place called La'Chaumiere, a really nice French restaurant, and I think I might like it at Teatros more.  My girlfriend had the Tagliatelle, which had saffron, ham, and scampi in it, and she was happy with it too.  For dessert we ordered the raspberry shortcake and I got the tiramisu.   All in all, a good meal, spent with amazing company.  =D

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked teatro. We haven't been there in a very long time...

    ReplyDelete