Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Supplements have arrived!


My order from bodybuilding.com finally arrived.  I had ordered Myofusion protein, Micronized Creatine, and NOxplode.  I've been on Myofusion since January now, and it's pretty good.  Good tasting and it's not too lumpy when you shake it.  It has a nice creamy texture to it.  Mind you, I've only tried the milk chocolate flavour and cookies and cream flavour.  Cookies and Cream aren't bad but I like milk chocolate a bit better.  C&C is a little bland.  I had gone on creatine before, but at the time I never really had a good workout program going on, and I didn't really stick to it so I couldn't see any real gains.  So I'm going to give it a second try.  NO-Xplode, while I'm not sold on it's benefits, I know what it does and I'm curious to give it a try.  If nothing else, it'll get my energy up for my workouts.  I'm sure it's the same as caffeine but I'll review this product when I've given it a fair shot ;).  Right now I workout 2-3 times a day, so I really need motivation and energy to get through the second and third workouts, so I'm excited to try these new supplements out!
The only bad thing is that they seemed to have sent me one tub of protein short.  I've sent them an e-mail, and hopefully they won't have a problem sending me it...

On an unrelated note, my new fight shorts I ordered from MMAHQ came in today.  The site has awesome deals each day, the shorts were dirt cheap, and the ones I got are the tan ones:

No comments:

Post a Comment