Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spartans Vs. Ninjas

Last night a friend of mine had a party called Spartans Vs. Ninjas.  Call us lame for having theme parties but it was a blast.  Obviously I dressed up as a Spartan, and they actually turned out pretty good!  If you're wondering, yes, that is a real "300" sword that I bought, and no, no one died or was seriously maimed, but I made everything else.  It took me about 2 days to put everything together, but the hardest part was the paper mache for the greaves and vambraces.  They were almost a rush job, and the spray paint wasn't even completely dry at the time when these pictures were taken =P.  I found this guy on youtube that shows how to make the greaves and vambraces... he has some pretty cool stuff:
How to make spartan leg braces

Spartan Costumes with Queen Golga

Almost finished Spartan Costume

Team Spartans...

Phalanx!


No comments:

Post a Comment