Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nothing you do today will be as awesome as this












"Lady in Red" is a classic from the 80s.  The late Princess Diana went backstage after a private concert and thanked Chris de Burgh for writing a song about her, since she was known to wear red.  Truth is, though, that the song was inspired when Burgh first met his wife, and how often men fail to remember the things that bring couples together.  Touching, I know. 

When this guy decided to perform his freestyle canoe routine to this song, that just transcends to the 4th dimension.  After watching this video you'll either be absolutely amazed that how epic this is or curse the gods for stealing 5 minutes of your life.  Either way, you will never hear "Lady in Red" the same way again.  Burgh is rolling in his grave.  What? He's still alive? ... Oh. 

Man, if I ever came across this dude in the forest I would think I've entered the twilight zone.  I'd run for my life... who knows what that creepy old man in a vest and bow tie has in his boat. 

2 comments: