Monday, March 28, 2011

Current Diet

This is what I usually eat on a daily basis.  It doesn't change much, except sometimes I'll have a snack in the evening which might be a milkshake or noodles.  It's nothing special, and I know it's probably not the best so any advice is appreciated.  My knowledge of nutrition is very limited.
Breakfast

Lunch
Lunch
  For lunch normally I have pasta or rice of some sorts.  Usually it'll have some sort of meat in it, but not a lot.  I have some kind of fruit, and sometimes some yogurt.  Ok, so I couldn't post this without showing my bowl of Pho.  I eat this stuff so much, it's my favorite food.  I have it maybe once a week? Usually less than that, but whatever, I love it.
 
Post Workout

I take two scoops of MyoFusion protein after every workout, which means two scoops Monday-Friday.  My workout times are either at 11:00 AM before lunch or after lunch around 1:00-2:00PM
Dinner
Dinner
My dinner usually consists of rice, with vegetables and chicken or pork in the portions like the pictures.  Like I said, sometimes I'll have a snack at night around 10-11PM and sometimes it's a milkshake, or sometimes I'll make some wontons and throw them in with noodles and an egg or two.

I know this is probably not the best diet for putting on mass but it's difficult since I'm in still in school and have classes at different times each day.  I graduate in a month so soon I'll be able to control what I eat a lot better.


Advice appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment