Thursday, May 12, 2016

[AKY] Fitness: New Website!

It's been a few years since I've updated this blog but I'm excited to announce that I have taken the next step in my fitness journey!  I am now a certified personal trainer and I have started my own business.  Come over to my new website to check it out!  If you are in the Calgary area and looking for some help with your fitness goals get in touch with me.  As well, if you aren't in Calgary I'd still love to help you out with your programming. 

Here is a link to my new website:  www.AKYfitness.com

I'm really excited about this new venture;  send me a message and let's chat!

4 comments:

  1. judith@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where To Order It? ERX Pro may be offered most effective on line with its Risk-Free Trial offer. You also can
    ERX Pro declare to get a trial bottle of this male enhancement complement with the aid of paying transport fees.
    http://www.supplementskingpro.com/erx-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It bodes well since sugar is an incredible supplement. Having loads of it in your circulation Food Penther system gives your foe the vitality to endure and prosper. Consider it when you eat that additional chocolate bar.

    https://foodpenther.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: international

    ReplyDelete